Coconut Bundt Cake
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 1 white cake mix, dry not prepared
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding, dry not prepared
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup oil
- ¾ cup water
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, sour cream, sugar, oil, water and coconut extract and beat for three minutes. Stir in the coconut.
- Pour into a bundt pan that has been greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool in pan on a rack for 15 minutes. Then remove from pan and cool completely.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat on high until smooth. Spoon frosting into a piping bag and pipe the frosting over the top.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.