Foil Pack Grilled Potatoes
- 1½ lb New Red Potatoes
- 1 large Onion
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1-2 tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice potatoes and onion into ⅛ - ¼" slices.
- Place on piece of aluminum foil large enough to fold over and to be able to roll up edges.
- Top with garlic, butter, Worchestershire and cayenne (optional).
- Fold packet over and roll edges to close.
- Leave on medium grill for 30 minutes or in 350 oven (in a pan to avoid messes) for 35-40 minutes.