Lemon Zucchini Bread
- 1½ c. all purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ c. sugar
- 1 c. finely shredded, unpeeled zucchini
- ¼ c. cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely shredded lemon peel
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- *glaze can be doubled if desired
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
2. In a separate mixing bowl combine sugar, zucchini, cooking oil, egg, lemon juice, and lemon peel. Stir to combine.
3. Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture; stir just until combined.
4. Spoon batter into greased bread pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown and set.
6. Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 min, then remove from pan and cool completely.
7. Once cool, combine ingredients for glaze and drizzle over bread.