Slow Cooker Shredded Beef and Noodles
- 2 pound chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound wide noodles
- 1/2 cup butter
- Add the chuck roast, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt to a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- 20 minutes before the meat is finished cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Shred the beef with 2 forks. Add the beef to the pot of noodles along with the butter and toss to coat.
- Season with extra seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce, as desired.