Cream Cheese Chile Dip
- 1 1/2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temperature
1 (4 oz.) can green chiles, undrained
1 jalapeño, optional, seeds removed and chopped
1/3 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Kosher salt, to taste
- Using a handheld mixer or two forks, mix your cream cheese and sour cream together.
- Fold in green chiles and jalapeño, if using, and stir until combined, then mix in garlic powder and salt.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, then transfer to serving platter and serve with chips, veggies or toasted baguette.