6 c diced potatoes
1/2 c diced sweet onion
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 c Colby & Monterrey blend cheese, shredded
6 slices bacon, diced
2 sliced green onions
24 oz. (2 cans) evaporated milk
4 - 6 eggs
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes to skillet and cook until lightly browned.
3. Add cooked potatoes to bottom of a casserole dish. Layer ham, cheese, sweet onions and green onions on top of potatoes.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
5. Pour egg mixture potato mixture in casserole dish.
6. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until egg is set. Remove from oven, let set for 5-10 minutes. Cut into 15 equal portions. Serve immediately.