Loaded Cheesy Potatoes
5 pounds of potatoes
2 (8 oz)onion and chive cream cheese
3 cups finely Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
2 bags Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Pieces (or use fresh bacon fried crisp)
6 green onions
1. Take 5 lbs of potatoes, cut into tiny bite size pieces (same size as potato salads)
2. Boil until soft as consistency of potato salad (NOT mashed potatoes)
3. Drain, put into oven safe pan
4. Mix In both softened cream cheese both bags of bacon pieces and 1 cup of cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake on 450 for 20 minutes.
6. Remove foil then cover with remaining 2 cups cheese and and cut up green onion.
7. Bake until cheese is bubbly.