Parmesan Pork Tenderloin
1 pound pork tenderloin
3 tablespoons fine bread crumbs
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
1 teaspoon of salt
1/8 teaspoon of pepper
2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
1. Cut tenderloin crosswise into 12 slices, approximately 3/4-inch thick.
2. Place each slice on its cut surface and flatten with heel of hand to 1/2-inch thickness.
3. Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; dredge pork slices to coat.
4. Heat oil over medium-high heat in nonstick pan.
5. Saute pork for 2 to 3 minutes per side